All implemented / ongoing social projects in villages of Rioni valley (Opurchkheti, Zhoneti, Namakhvani, Mamatsminda, Betkoula, Derchi, Kveda Oncheishi, Molekula, Mekvena, Vanischala, Tvishi, Korenishi, Orkhvi, Lakhepa) are listed below by categories:
- English lessons were provided for the communities of Rioni Valley in 2018.
- Scholarships were provided to the most successful students of Rioni valley graduated in 2018.
- Playground of Tvishi kindergarten was fully equipped in 2018;
- New Year presents were given to schoolchildren at all schools within the project area, Opurchkheti, Zhoneti, Derchi, Tvishi and Orkhvi schools, in December, 2019.
- New Year presents were given to the children under school age in all 13 [IB1] valley villages in December 2019.
- Opurchkheti, Zhoneti, Derchi, Tvishi and Orkhvi schools were provided with New Year decorations including New Year trees in December 2019.
- In December 2019, New Year events were held in Tvishi and Orkhvi schools.
- In October 2020, laptops were delivered to schools in Opurchkheti, Zhoneti and Derchi.
- In November 2020, Zhoneti School was restored.
- The Opurchkheti school library was restored, which was equipped with books and all necessary materials.
- At the end of 2019, basic food packages were delivered to 420 vulnerable families in 13 villages of Rioni Valley for New Year.
- At the end of April, 2020 basic food packages were delivered to 420 vulnerable families in 13 villages of Rioni Valley during lockdown period.
- In November-December, 2020 basic food packages were delivered to 250 vulnerable families in 10 villages of Rioni Valley during lockdown period.
- Electric wheelchair was purchased for a disabled person in Vanischala in 2020. Employment and training plans are prepared to be implemented in the nearest future for this person.
- Trainings were provided for beekeepers of Rioni valley in 2018.
- Five winemaking grants were co-financed by the company in the frames of FAO project in 2020 for Tvishi locals.
- People from Rioni valley were assisted to develop projects and apply for various grants of GRETA, FAO and Enterprise Georgia in 2020. Selection process is ongoing.
- In January 2021 with the collaboration of ENKA and Rioni Valley Development Association, the company purchased 4250kg honey from 22 local beekeepers, which will be exported in Kazakhstan during 2021.
- Speed bumps were provided for Namakhvani village in 2018.
- Pedestrian bridge in Kveda Oncheishi was repaired in 2018.
- Concrete was purchased for local road rehabilitation of Derchi in 2018.
- After flooding in Zhoneti village, technical support was provided, damaged river bank barrier was repaired and local road was cleaned in 2020.
- Water supply system was repaired in Mamatsminda village in 2021.
- Water supply system in Zarati village was repaired in 2021.